Providing Exceptional Experiences.
Delivering Exceptional Results.
Utilizing the art of storytelling to illuminate the lived experience of individuals, families, communities, and workplaces.
One Expert. Many Solutions
First and foremost, George is a problem solver
What excites my spirit…
- PhD. (2012) Human Sexuality, Center for Human Sexuality Studies, Widener University, Philadelphia, PA. USA.
- MEd., (2012)Human Sexuality, Center for Human Sexuality Studies, Widener University, Philadelphia, PA. USA.
- MSW., (1998). School of Social Welfare, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS. USA
- B.A. Psychology, University of Missouri – Kansas City,
License & Certification
Missouri: L.C.S.W. #2004019056
Board Certified Sex Therapist (AASECT - American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors & Threapists)
- 2015 Recipient: Pat B. Koch Award for Research Publication in Sexuality, Widener University
- 2012 Recipient: Outstanding Dissertation Award, Center for Education, Widener University
- 2012 Nominated: The William R. Stayton Award for Applied Leadership in Human Sexuality, Widener University
- 1997-Present American Assoc. of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapist (AASECT)
- 2013-Present Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality (SSSS)
- 2016- Present Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- 2016- Present Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR)
- 2001-2018 National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
Originally from Kansas City, Mo, USA. I am a first-generation university graduate from a working-class background. I started my career working in disability services and continued providing clinical expertise and administrative leadership in a variety of organization including geriatric care facilities, middle school counseling, as well as addictions and recovery. Prior to moving to Australia in 2018, I ran a private psychotherapy practice specializing in sex therapy for fifteen years. In my free time I enjoy hanging with my best pal, Xander. As he is an Aussie pooch, his name is an homage to the late, Olivia Newton John - my first glimpse of Australia - and her movie Xanadu.